Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh No! (Or How My Science Project Destroyed the World)

I havn't posted in a bit.
But I wanted to make a special point out to this book!
Oh No! (Or How My Science Project Destroyed the World) 

as soon as I have moment to spare I'm totally getting this book  It's beautifully Illustrated and has all my favorite elements! I can't wait to pick it up.

It's Illustrated By Dan Santat , and written by Mac Barnett.







If you want to know more see this Trailer that Dan Santat did! (man he's hillarious). What a brilliant idea.. Trailers for books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




And if you want to know more about this awesome artist there's this HILLARIOUS Interview (don't ask how many times I've seen it.. it''s a guilty pleasure)





if you want to see more of  Dan Santat go to his youtube Channel



for more info check out Dan's website 
(I WANT THIS BOOK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment