Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Galactic Mail & Sigg Jones

I believe I may have posted this in my other blog 2 years ago (if I did I apologise).
But I'm sure if you're like me.. you won't mind watching a second time (or 40th time for me).

I really love the toon shaded look. It's so natural looking.
Even the animation... I remember reading somewhere that they took out some of interpulation in the animation and took out some frames to give it a more natural 2d feel (it almost looks like they posed it frame by frame (a lot of warmth to the animation)...

aww man I gotta watchit again. my favorite of 2008 (even still my top fav)

Galactic Mail from Asterokid on Vimeo.


For a added bonus.
Thought I throw in Sigg Jones, a earlier project by the same guys!

Sigg Jones from Asterokid on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment